On Thursday, December 4, 2014 12:01:56 PM UTC, Alberto G.Corona wrote:

> Goto -3
>
> Read  my previous responses. That will entertain you in a Homersimpsonian
> loop and we would be liberated for a time to do more interesting things
> El 04/12/2014 01:32, "'Chris de Morsella' via Everything List" <
> everyth...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>> escribió:
>

>>   ------------------------------
>>  *From:* Alberto G. Corona <agoc...@gmail.com <javascript:>>
>>

>> Neither I praise Muslims nor I kill catholics
>>
>> >.Please, Chris, this is a serious group. The gay discussion group is in
>> your screen, to the left, under the image of Freddy Mercury.
>>
>> Aberto -- If you are such a "serious" -- in addition to being such  a
>> pious -- person, then why did  you introduce the imagery of buggery into
>> the thread? Twas not I who inserted this kind of language into this thread.
>>
>> Seems to me, instead that you are rather fascinated by it Alberto;
>> perhaps instead of suggesting others go get buggered you should give in to
>> your own secretly held repressed desires... loosen up and enjoy
>> yourself.... God will forgive you.
>> Chris

>> everyth...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>>:
>>

>>   ------------------------------
>>  *From:* Alberto G. Corona <agoc...@gmail.com <javascript:>>

>> activties. John maybe? I don`t know.
>>
>> Then why did you descend into using the imagery of buggery? Quoting you: "
>> beeing *assholed *by a bunch of atheist communists, you may feel yoursef
>> relaxed."
>>
>> Being "assholed" is quite clearly, another way of saying getting
>> buggered. So for you to now state you have no interest, in the subject, is
>> either a bald faced lie or perhaps you are suffering from a selective
>> memory hole and can't recall what you just said just moments before.
>>
>> Chris

>> everyth...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>>:
>>

>>   ------------------------------

No contradiction.....

>> "eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot" Exodus 21:24

This is Torah, the most holy book of the Jewish people.

>> "do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek,
>> turn to them the other cheek also."  Matthew 5:39

...and that's obviously The New Testament, the most holy book of
Christianity.

The two books are not Vol 1 and Vol 2 of something,. Judaism doesn't not
recognize the New Testament ,Jesus or Chistianity.

Christianity recognize the historical period when the Jewish People were
God's Chosen, by the covenant Moses received from God on Mount Sinai. But
it is a founding article of Faith in Christianity the Covenant is passed
from the Jewish People to Christianity.

That's fundamentally  the basis of Christianity.

Which is why the Jewish people struggle with non-mendacious interpretations
of Christianity. Fair enough. It's totally unprecedented before or since
for one religion to found over the top of another while still vibrant;  its
negation.

Jesus is a man; The son of God ressurection and  holy ghost. In Jewish Law
that's a situation forbidden to worship; it's idolatry. IN the day of the
Third Temple, idolatry in a Jewish district get's your head under the axe.

So all that said, just to substantiate the point , that it wasn't a
contradiction, but two different worldviews of diferent religions.