As Bruno would say, You are full of bad computations. You can not live long
with such attitude.

I recommend you to buy a  Gameboy, a Joystick and play the kill the Pope
videogame. After killing a few  thounsands catholics, give praise to
Muslims, and leaving beeing assholed by a bunch of atheist communists, you
may feel yoursef relaxed. Do that before entering here. Your post will be
much more balanced and you may say something interesting from time to time.

> On Wed, Dec 3, 2014  Alberto G. Corona <agocor...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Why you atheist end all discussion with God here, God there etc?
>>

> The world is infested with religious nincompoops who have far more power
> to shape our culture than I do, so I will stop talking about the imbecilic
> God theory when they do.
>
> > Ok, it is the child in you that blame his Father for not going back to
>> home to play with him.
>>

> Speaking of the influence your parents had on your adult life, haven't you
> ever wondered why religion and geography are so strongly linked, more
> specifically haven't you ever wondered why you're a Christian and not a
> Muslim or a Hindu ?  It's not because of some deep philosophical reason,
> it's because your mommy and daddy were Christian and for no other reason.
>
> > Come to Him, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and He will give you
>> rest. "Take His yoke upon you and learn from Him, for He is gentle and
>> humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For his yoke is
>> easy and His burden is light.  Matthew 11:29
>

> For nearly any statement contained in that bronze age book of
> superstitions and fairy tales that we call the Bible you can find something
> just a few pages later that expresses the exact opposite idea.  Our burden
> is light?
>
> "Both thorns and thistles it shall grow for you; And you will eat the
> plants of the field; By the sweat of your brow will you have food to eat
> until you return to the ground from which you were made. For you were made
> from dust, and to dust you will return." Genesis 3:19
>
> Or how's this for contradictions?
>
> "eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot" Exodus 21:24
>
> "do not resist an evil person. If anyone slaps you on the right cheek,
> turn to them the other cheek also."  Matthew 5:39
>
> As for a benevolent God:
>
> " the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually
> immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--they
> will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second
> death."  Revelation 21:8
>
>   John K Clark
>

>  --

Alberto.