On Sunday, December 21, 2014 6:40:21 PM UTC, John Clark wrote:

> On Sat, Dec 20, 2014  'Chris de Morsella' via Everything List <
> everyth...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>> wrote:
>
> >> In depth article in Nature warning against the current unfounded
>> euphoric optimism regarding the scale of the future supply of shale gas
>> (&oil).
>>

> The fact that just 5 years ago NOBODY predicted the huge increase in oil
> and gas production that occurred doesn't exactly fill me with confidence
> that those same experts who got it so wrong 5 years ago have got it right
> this time.
>
>   John K Clark

I aim to be in the fracking business by the year after next. For the past
few months and foreseeably another 18 months I've been using things like
forex spreadbetting as an objective basis for prediction construction using
my theory of something that can be 'run' and followed up with analysis and
testing. Basically the obvious primary measure is profit. 86M USD up last
looked.