j'y
Le 9 janv. 2015 21:59, "meekerdb" <meeke...@verizon.net> a écrit :

> On 1/9/2015 5:55 AM, Quentin Anciaux wrote:
>>
>> It is not until you accept it and you have been meant to accept it... at
the moment that your boss has coercive capacity against you, what will make
you have the capacity to go against it ? We're talking about hierarchy
here, not collaborative working for the benefit of both that you seem to
conflate.

> Is it coercive capacity if the boss can refuse to pay you if you don't do
the work to his satisfaction?

Well how is his satisfaction satisfied? The thing is,  he only has the
coercive capacity to judge it,  you're not on equal footing here. Hierarchy
implies coercion.

What if he owns all the land and is the only person within a 100 miles that
has money with which to pay you and a job for you to do?

As long as he is the boss,  he has coercive capacity against you,  that's
what it means to be the "boss" .

Quentin