John,

    Thanks for the posting.  I still have trouble conceiving of point
particles with physical dimensions of zero.  Wouldn't they be not there?
 But, all these ideas of getting something from nothing are on the right
track, I think.  And, at least you've made some testable predictions.
That's the key for all of us, IMHO.

          Roger