Bruno wrote:

*Response to relation looks like Behaviorism, that is pure 3p. *
*Consciousness usually denote the first person awareness. *

Where does your line#1 imply your line#2? That darn Behaviorism (I don't
argue with your usage of words) may be a 'liveless' 3p behavior as well.
It may depend on YOUR (MY?) definition of Ccness that may, or may not
include thinking/living creatures exclusively.
Just think of 'pressure' related changes available also for lifeless(?)
items.

*Br: Denied ignorance is very bad, but what about the accepted ignorance?
Then we can do all the theories we want, without ever taking ourselves too
much seriously. *

 Would you please draw a line here between science and religion?

Br:
*If we use ignorance to forbid the theorizing then we will certainly learn
nothing.*

Or: we would learn a different type (logic?) leading to different
theorizing and build a different (scientific???) worldview. Agnosticism in
my view does not restrict, rather free up the ways of gathering
information.
JM