On 23 April 2015 at 12:54, spudboy100 via Everything List <
everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> I have noted this before regarding Lord Russell's Teapot orbiting Jupiter.
> For the last 40 years or so we have had the science to orbit a teapot, as
> well as two probes around Jupiter--this should tell us something!

Not sure what. Russell's teapot was posited before those things were
possible, so the logic stands - at least until we invent time travel. And
in any case, once the universe is full of orbiting teapots we can still
just come up with something else very unlikely to make the same point.