Really I see no difference between Islam and political religions like
Marxism, since Islam is a political religion created by a political leader.

 I could say that the motopoesis of Marx was similar than the one of
Mohamed. Marx conposed  an utophia and a strategy of violent conquest of
the world with the materials of their time. David Ricardo economy, Hegelian
phylosophy, social darwinism. None of these were intended for that
purpose.   He called his mithopoetic creation a "science", since science
was the most reputated source of authority of his time.  Mohammed did
exactly the same with the materials of their age.

Alberto.