On Sat, May 30, 2015M, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

> See my preceding posts.  I have already commented this.

OK, lets think about your previous posts, like the one where you said
"Church's thesis is not related to physics at all" or the one where you
said "Church's thesis say only that intuitively computable is exhaustively
captured by the Lambda Calculus formalism"

Other than randomness nobody has ever seen anything in the physical world
that was not computable. And Lambda Calculus (in its most powerful form) is
equivalent to a Turing Machine.  And you can actually build a Turing
Machine in the real world because it is made of matter.

Not related to physics my ass!

  John K Clark