Dear John Clark,

it is in most cases very entertaining to read your topical summer -
 saults, no matter in what matter.
You, as most participants, DARE to go as far as "atheist", not further (and
I mean: you do not delve into the domain of the AGNOSTIC) - the starting
point of which is IGNORANCE in (al)most ANYTHING we talk about with pretty
little to claim some scientific doubt in (call it 'knowledge'?).

I deny the ruling power of the majority in any spoken language as to the
meaning of a word. It change/s/d so much that any observing moment is of
limited value. Besides you 'pick' a vocabulary from a limited choice of the
English-called variations for testimony.

I admire the broadness of information of the list-participants - which is
not like consenting.
Created the World? Well, IS THERE a World at all? Logically flawlessly?
Well, who's logic? And So On.

John Mikes
pushing hard at 95