Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.acbe <marc...@ulb.ac.be>> wrote:

> ​> ​
> Do you understand this:
> you are duplicated 24 times per second during 1h30 into as many copies can
> be sent in front of one of the 2^(16180 * 10000)
>  possible images on a screen with 16180 * 10000 pixels, which can be black
> or white each.
> It is a duplication iterated (16180 * 10000) * (60 * 90) * 24 times, so at
> the end there are 2^(16180 * 10000) * (60 * 90) * 24 copies.
> In the original question you are asked to judge the following prediction
> made by the guy before the iterated duplications
> 0) I will die instantaneously
> 1) I will experience seeing all movies (at once)
> 2) A black and white movie (perhaps quite avant-garde)
> 3) The always black movie
> 4) The always white movie
> 5) A (silent) Hitchcock movie
> 6) A (silent) Hitchcock movie with greek subtitle
> 7) A random movie (white noise)
> 8) Something else (to be justified).

​John Clark understands the setup but not the question because a very odd
word was used in it, "I".
Not that predictions, correct ones or incorrect ones, have anything to do
with a sense of personal individuality ​
​but John Clark predicts that John Clark will experience all ​of the above
except for #0. John Clark will be able to narrow that down as soon as Bruno
says which of the
2^(16180 * 10000) * (60 * 90) * 24
​ John Clarks is Mr. I.

​ John K Clark​