On 23/04/2017 8:52 pm, Quentin Anciaux wrote:
It's you who's begging the question, first define what is a computation with physics first, without relying on abstract mathematical notion.

A computation with physics is what is happening in the computer I am currently working on. I can describe this in mathematical notation if you wish, but the process is not the notation. Any process that takes input and produces output is a computation. All physical objects do this. And physical objects do not know any mathematics.

Bruce