On Fri, Apr 27, 2018 at 6:20 AM, Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

> ​> ​
> You need already faith to believe the sun will rise tomorrow,

No, the sun has risen the next day many billions of times so you can use
indiction to conclude it will probably rise tomorrow too, I say probably
because induction is not foolproof but it is a very good rule of thumb. But
nobody has risen from the dead so you need faith to conclude Jesus rose
from the dead. We couldn't operate for 5 minutes without induction, but
faith is a vice not a virtue because it makes us stupid.

> > *you are unable to think out of Aristotle theology [...] The difference
> of conception of reality between Aristotle and Plato is[...] they use
> Aristotle theology all the times[...] backtracking to Plato[...]*

Bruno, you are stuck in a rut. For you its Greeks Greeks Greeks 24/7 wall
to wall as if the human race hasn’t learned a damn thing in 2500 years.
It’s time to move on!

> *​> ​like most pseudo-religious believers.*

​Aren't you creative enough to think of at least one new insult? ​

​ ​
​John K Clark​