> [...]
>> ZF, and you, and me …
>>
>> I need the sigma_1 completeness. It is not for practical computational
>> application, but only for guessing what is fundamental to assume, to
>> understand where the appearances come from. It might have application in the
>> foundations of physics, though, and is the best way to figure out the
>> structure of the afterlife or parallel life, etc.
>>
>> Bruno
>>

>> When if comes to just physics, what is there in the application of any
>> theory of physics (QM, GR, The Standard Model, ...) to experiments can't be
>> done in replacing the theory with a Python program, of a Go program or
>> whatever.
>
> Reality, even just the arithmetical reality is beyond what can accomplish a
> program.
>
> The partial computable is the tiny sigma_1 reality (the true proposition
> having the shape ExP(x) with P decidable). The arithmetical reality is the
> union of all sigma_i reality (i =  0, 1, 2, …). It contains the truth of
> proposition like (x)(Ey)(z)(Eu)P(x,y,z,u), which might be decidable or not.
>
> To apply a theory for a prediction in the physical reality, you need also an
> identity brain/mind, which cannot been afforded in the arithmetical reality,
> a priori.
>

>> Physicists take a theory T and replace it with a program P that then is used
>> to match with data D.
>
> How? You first person state of mind is realised by an infinity of
> computations in the arithmetical reality, so the identity used by the
> physicalist does not work. A vague consciousness of this is reflected in the
> Boltzman brain problem, which is a very particular case in the universal
> dovetailing that is isomorphic (for computability) with the sigma_1
> arithmetical reality.
>

>> The theory T is completely dispensable. Only P matters, because it is only P
>> that us used to say whether a theory T matches D in the results sections of
>> papers.
>
> The theory will corresponds to the observer. To say that the theory is
> dispensable, is like to say that both a brain and a telescope is dispensable
> for the existence of the far away galaxy. But brain, telescope are also
> natural process that we have to explain. Proving, knowing, observing, … are
> different from computing, even if they are definable in term of computations
> and their relation with truth. Eventually, the physical reality is a non
> computable things emerging from all computation.
>
> I assume Digital Mechanism all along, to be sure.
>
> Bruno
>

> Suppose one starts with the PLTOS template:
>
> PLTOS(π,λ,τ,ο,Σ) designates a program π that is written in a language λ that
> is transformed via a compiler/assembler τ into an output object ο that
> executes in a computing substrate Σ.
>

> Suppose Σ = UniversalNumbers
>

> That is, the computing substrate is the actual Universal Numbers (arithmetic

You need a universal machinery. Very elementary arithmetic (like Peano without
induction) determines such a universal machinery (the phi_i), then, you get all
the universal number u (such that phi_u(x,y) = phi_x(y), and each u defines its
own universal machinerery: phi_u(0, _), phi_u(0, _), phi_u(1, _), phi_u(2, _), …

All universal “thing” mimic all universal “thing”, but they have special
statistical relation, and different personal beliefs. They determine (in the
arithmetical reality) the “consciousness flux”, which determine the (unique!)
physical reality, which is a sort of multiverse/multi-dreams.

> What would be the programs and languages (π,λ) that could be defined?

All of them, but with their different relative measure. They are mathematically
determined by the G* logic (self-referential truth).

Bruno