> On 4 Oct 2018, at 18:51, Brent Meeker <meeke...@verizon.net> wrote:
>

> On 10/4/2018 12:06 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
>> You need a universal machinery. Very elementary arithmetic (like Peano
>> without induction) determines such a universal machinery (the phi_i), then,
>> you get all the universal number u (such that phi_u(x,y) = phi_x(y), and
>> each u defines its own universal machinerery: phi_u(0, _), phi_u(0, _),
>> phi_u(1, _), phi_u(2, _), …
>>
>> All universal “thing” mimic all universal “thing”, but they have special
>> statistical relation, and different personal beliefs. They determine (in the
>> arithmetical reality) the “consciousness flux”, which determine the
>> (unique!) physical reality, which is a sort of multiverse/multi-dreams.
>>

>>> What would be the programs and languages (π,λ) that could be defined?
>>>

>> All of them, but with their different relative measure. They are
>> mathematically determined by the G* logic (self-referential truth).
>
> What is the measure on universal machines in arithmetic?

It is given by the “Gleason-like” unique measure on the proposition entailed by
the variants of the logic of self-reference: mainly, with p
sigma_1-arithmetical (or combinatorical) sentences, the variants are given by
[]p & p, []p & <>t and []p & <>t & p. The facts that we obtain quantum logics
there is a good sign, but much more work need to be done to get the
mathematical form and uniqueness of it.If there is no such measure, which is
still possible, Mechanism would be refuted. Up to now, the three quantum logic
does not depart from the minimal quantum logic, part of all quantum logic
inferred from the observation.

Bruno