On Monday, 22 April 2019 23:34:13 UTC+3, Brent wrote:

> What are they...exactly.

I cannot tell you what are they exactly, but is like the relation between a
car and the driver. Only because you replicate the car, it doesn't mean
that all of sudden it will start to work on its own.

> How do you know that if you don't know the "special relations"?

Because there is no "brain". "Brain" is just an idea in consciousness.

> Then why are they eliminated by brain damage?

They are not eliminated. Memories are stored forever. The access to memory
is eliminated.