On Sun, May 12, 2019 at 2:08 AM 'Cosmin Visan'  <
everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:

*> Sorry dude, your ignorance doesn't stand for lack of evidence. There is
> plenty of evidence. And I will not even bother showing it to a woo woo like
> you.*

You are a stereotypical internet fool, a dime a dozen "expert" on
consciousness. Paranormal research is a dead field that never advances, if
this list existed in 1919 we'd be using the telegraph instead of the World
Wide Web but other than that nothing would change, we'd be saying the same
things because the evidence for the paranormal stuck in 1919 and it smells
just as bad in 2019. In the last century we've weighed neutrinos, found the
digital code for life, and detected gravitational waves, but not only have
we failed to explain how paranormal stuff works we can't even show that
there is something that needs explaining.

And you don't need a 10 billion dollar particle accelerator to investigate
the existence (or lack of existence) of the paranormal. If these simple
easy experiments that crackpots like you claim are valid then today the
paranormal would not be controversial because its existence would have been
proven to everyone's satisfaction way back in the time of Newton (maybe in
the time of Archimedes) and today high school kids, perhaps grade school
kids, would be repeating these classic 17'th century experiments proving
the existence of the paranormal in their science fair projects. But they're
not.

John K Clark