On 8/26/2019 5:51 AM, Jason Resch wrote:
It is generally impossible to differentiate a random sequence from one produced by an algorithm.  What you may take as evidence of randomness could instead be the output of a complex deterministic algorithm.

If QM required collapse, or if the universe had to be envisioned as an evolving 3d space, rather than a static 4d spacetime, I would agree with you that would be strong evidence against mathematical existence, but since both of these ideas have been shown as unnecessary complications of the simpler physical view (i.e. spactime, and no collapse qm) I consider those successes to be evidence in favor of mathematical existence.

You consider it evidence that you can imagine something.  I don't.