> On 28 Sep 2019, at 22:46, John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> You agree with me that you have survived for another day if there is
> something today that remembers being Bruno Marchal yesterday, and that's fine
> but then you immediately contradict yourself by talking about THE first
> person even if there is a machine that can produce many things that have that
> property. And your pitiful attempt to cover up this enormous discrepancy by
> introducing the idea of THE first person from THE first person are laughable.

Not, it is quasi tautological with the definition given of the first person.
And even kids understand that both fist person will understand what was meant
by the use of the term "“the” first person, in Helsinki. It is exactly like
saying the state you will see if you look at the shcoreodnger cat, as everyone
knows that nobody will ever see the superposition.

If you would have found an argument to refute this, you would have given it
since long, and I guess you would not need the insults.