On Mon, Sep 30, 2019 at 11:11 AM Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

> > *Now, if you know a members of the national Academy of Sciences who
> would have found an error in my thesis, different from the minor (and less
> minor) that I found myself since, just invite him to publish a paper, or to
> let it known. Without you doing this, you are just invoking an arguent of
> authority,*

Why is my statement that you haven't convinced even one of the 2,382
members of the National Academy of Sciences an argument from authority but
your statement that I haven't convinced anyone on this list is not an
argument from authority??

> *I have not met a scientist who studied my work who has not understood
> it.*

Your problem isn't that scientists don't understand your work, your problem
is they understand exactly precisely what it is, they understand it far
more clearly than you do.

> > *my academical opponents in Brussels have stop the thesis at the
> recevability level, so that I have never meet them. They have stopped the
> thesis despite their own expert in each disciplinary fields that I use
> (mainly mathematical logic and quantum physics) have not found any error.*

Yeah right, just like you claim I haven't found numerous ridiculously
obvious errors in your "proof"! Every crackpot for the last 400 years has
visions of being the next Galileo whose work of genius is being unfairly
stifled by scientific orthodoxy. I don't buy it, for every Galileo there
are about 10 million crackpots.

*> you can imagine* *the time it will be needed to make people accept that
> the separation of theology from* [...]

And that is my cue to say goodnight because nothing intelligent ever
follows that word.

 John K Clark