On 10/8/2019 4:40 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
On 6 Oct 2019, at 19:33, 'Brent Meeker' via Everything List
<everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:

On 10/6/2019 1:23 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:
When Alice and Bob are separated, and measure their particles state, the MWI only ask that
whatever they found will be correlated. In the world where Alice finds “up", Bob will
find "down", and in the world where Alice finds “down”Bob will find “up”. But
without any FTL action at a distance.
But being a world is a non-local variable.
I am not sure what this means, but if it means that FTL influences occur
“physically”,
If you don't know what "world" means, then you can't know what "physically" means either.

I just mean that if you say Alice is in the UP world then that entails that Alice and Bob are in the |UP DOWN> world which is a non-local thing.

Brent

that is one reason more to abandon the concept of “world” or “universe”, and QM
get closer to what we can expect from digital Mechanism.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/828915a8-e73f-5d88-25a0-d4905bb2ff83%40verizon.net.