On 10/15/2019 5:43 AM, Bruno Marchal wrote:

Imagine the WM-duplication, or better here, a guy who is duplicated in two virtual rooms, numerically identical, except for a close virtual envelop with a paper containing 1 (written on a paper)  in room 1 and 2 in room 2.

If the person there does not open the envelop, we can fuse them again, and nothing special happened. It one consciousness flux, like if no duplication occurred. But if the guy open the envelop and read what is on the paper, then the consciousness flux differentiates.

Which is the QBist interpretation of QM.

Cool!

If you have a best link on QBism, I might be interested (but I might ask again later, as I have not much time to do research right now).

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1412.4211.pdf

https://arxiv.org/pdf/0706.2661.pdf