On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 4:18 AM Bruno Marchal <marc...@ulb.ac.be> wrote:

> *when I am duplicated in Washington and Moscow, I don’t feel personally
> to be in both cities at once.*

Then what one and only one city do "you" personally feel to be in? If you
can not clearly answer that question, and the history of this list provides
overwhelming evidence that you cannot, then the statement "I don’t
personally feel to be in both cities at once" has no meaning. The personal
pronoun "I" that you're in the habit of using without thinking has no
meaning due to the fact that a "I" duplication machine is a key part of the
thought exparament. So what we end up with is a thought exparament that
lacks any thought.

John K Clark