I don't understand Albert's position or the distinction he is trying to
make. He says that If the world is deterministic and given his knowledge of
the macro state of the world right now he thinks there is a 75% chance the
Yankees will win the World Series this year. If things are deterministic
then the Yankees will either win or they will not, but for practical
reasons he knows he has limited knowledge of the micro state of the world
so he can't be certain (or at least he shouldn't be) thus he needs to
devise a number between zero and one to express his degree of confidence
that his prediction express is a fundamental truth.  As time goes on as he
gains more knowledge he will need to change the value of that number, and
if he is a professional gambler and makes many bets of that nature and if
he updates that number according to the rules laid out by Thomas Bayes then
he will maximize his profits over the long term. So if you say there is a
75% chance the Yankees will win it tells me nothing objectively true about
the Yankees it just tells me something about your state of mind.

Hugh Everett would say pretty much the same thing because he also believes
we live in a deterministic world. Originally he may have only a vague idea
of which branch of the multiverse is being observed and so he thinks
there's a 50% chance, but as time goes on and he gains more information he
still can't narrow it down to one particular branch but there are a great
many branches that he can rule out and so by using the exact same Bayesian
statistical rules that Albert used he now says the Yankees have a 75%
chance of winning the World Series this year. But again If the world is
deterministic then that number says nothing intrinsically true about the
Yankees, it just says something about the state of mind of the speaker who
made the utterance.

John K Clark