When I heard that Trump's steriod shots might cause delusions, might thought was, "How could we tell?"

Brent

On 10/8/2020 11:06 AM, John Clark wrote:
Trump is taking the powerful steroid dexamethasone and it is known to cause mental side effects such as paranoia, aggression, agitation, anxiety, irritability, depression, psychosis, hallucinations, and grandiose delusions. That may explain the hour long phone rant on Fox this morning which was unhinged even by Trump standards. He started with"/I am a perfect physical specimen and I'm extremely young/" then Trump said members of his own cabinet were turning against him including FBI Director Christopher Wray, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, and even his pet Attorney General William Barr who he said would go down in history as "/a sad situation/" because he didn't prosecute Trump's political rivals. Trump said Biden and Obama and Hillary Clinton should all be indicted immediately for some vaguely specified crime and if Barr didn't do it he would do it himself. Trump said he got COVID-19 from Gold Star Families and twice said Kamala Harris was a "/monster/" and a "communist" and wants to "/open up the borders to allow killers and murderers and rapists to pour into our country./" Trump concluded with one of his golden oldies, a diatribe about Hillary Clinton's email server from four years ago.

John K Clark
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Everything List" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to everything-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:everything-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/CAJPayv2GvRD_wimn3hN7FSodcbdZRXb0ApD7hN1eRO-BiG%2BMvA%40mail.gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/CAJPayv2GvRD_wimn3hN7FSodcbdZRXb0ApD7hN1eRO-BiG%2BMvA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.