On Wednesday, January 6, 2021 at 6:39:11 AM UTC-7 johnk...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 6, 2021 at 7:55 AM Alan Grayson <agrays...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Alan Grayson decides that tomorrow Alan Grayson will conduct an
>>> experiment to determine if an electron goes left or right. If Many
>>> Worlds is correct then the day after tomorrow one Alan Grayson will
>>> remember having seen the electron go left and one Alan Grayson will
>>> remember having seen the electron go right. Which Alan Grayson lives in
>>> "THIS" world?
>>

>> *> If you don't know what THIS world is, I can't help. AG *
>>

> Yes I know you can't help, I asked a simple question and you were unable
> to answer it

This is why you seem to "argue" like a Trumper (even though you're not).
You asked me to define "THIS world" and I gave you a straight forward
answer, which inexplicably you can't seem to understand. It's the world
where anyone one of us can witness physicists measuring a quantum event, or
using instruments for the measuring. It is from THIS world that all your
hypothetical worlds derive or are implied by the mathematics of quantum
physics, applying the MWI. No one can actually witness any measurements in,
say, the initial other world, created as a result of the first trial in
THIS world. You claim to be an empiricist when it comes to physics. Why do
you dramatically depart from this POV or philosophy when it comes to the
MWI? Baffling. AG