From: Lawrence Crowell <goldenfieldquaterni...@gmail.com>
To: Everything List <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Fri, Jan 15, 2021 8:49 pm
Subject: Q Anon is the tip of the iceberg

Thisis a video everyone should watch. In working on cyber-security since
lastspring I have brushed into some of this and have come to know CICADA and
itsrole on the dark web. The world we live in is in a precarious state, where
ourinfrastructure depends on systems of vast complexity, but at the same time
moreof humanity seems to be entering into some sort of voluntary
schizophrenicstate.  Thismakes an important connection with this bizarre
subculture of cryptography onthe web. There is literally a vast network of
people out there doing thesethings. In college I was a bit of a hacker, but it
was elementary stuff. Today,there is a dark industry of hacking the internet,
and this has resulted in acontinual war. This war makes light of the old
saying, "Is this a private fightor can anyone join in?" Everyone has joined,
and it is a hugemulti-networked struggle or conflict that involves ultimately
all of us. Iworked as a contractor to two companies that did work with the
INTEL community.The reality then was you has the United States and the Soviet
Union in adynamic tension, and this involved what I worked on which was SIGINT,
orsignals in intelligence. The matrix of actors of this sort has
grownexponentially since the time of the late 80s and the first half of the
90s.What occurs with cyber-security, even in the private world, is much the
sameand it curiosly involves propaganda games. QAnon is really just the
propagandawing of a much larger network of actors. In fact I suspect QAnon will
fadeaway, but something or maybe several new things will emerge this decade.
Aboutevery century some region of the world enters into some sort of
gregariousgroup-thought hypermania. This results in a mass disaster. Last
century thistook place in Russia, Italy, Germany and Japan. Before then it was
theNapoleonic wars, and this pattern can be seen through the reformation wars
backto the middle ages. Even tribal or indigenous societies can have a pattern
ofthis, where every 3 or 4 generations they tend to fight wars. We are coming
inqueue here for the next big global tango, It also might be worth pointing
outthese have tended to happen with the introduction of new
communicationtechnologies. None of this looks at all good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4vb6UWhf3o--
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/673de927-9b5e-4ebe-9001-7066a5155d9cn%40googlegroups.com.