Most likely, US vs China. Our Secretary of State recently disavowed "One
China, Two Systems" policy. Maybe not featured in this following link, but
the disavowal makes sense given what China has been doing in Hong Kong. AG

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/2021-gray-swan-us-and-china-go-war-over-taiwan