On Sat, Feb 20, 2021 at 9:42 AM Philip Benjamin <medinucl...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> *You are entirely right to sate: “400 years ago Galileo found a way of
> converting one reference frame to another that worked very well as long as
> the speeds involved we're not extremely large, and when they were Einstein
> found a way 100 years ago that could be used to develop an entirely
> consistent way of converting one reference frame into another that also
> conformed with all known experimental results”. There is no logical fallacy
> here. The fallacy arises when categories are mixed in the two separate
> frames of reference.*

Your first mistake was using the term "frames of reference" because it's
used appropriately in physics but not in pure mathematics, such as the
study of infinity in set theory, and not in philosophy, and you were doing
both.

> “Mixing categories” is not “converting reference-frames”.  Infinity1 (odd
> numbers) + Infinity2 (even numbers) + Infinity3 (odd + even)  = *1
> Infinity (numbers). The essence here is “numbers”. *

No, you're still dead wrong. If "1Infinity" Is the *number* of odd integers
and "2infinity" is the *number* of even integers and  "3infinity" is the
*number* of points on a line then 1Infinity + 2infinity is *NOT* equal to the
3infinity *number*.

*> To go back to Samiya Illias comment on Koranic *[blah blah]

No thanks, I'd rather not go back to the silly myths an obscure iron age
tribe had 1,400 years ago.  Humanity has been there and done that, it's
time to look for something better, much better.  With a mountain of
important relevant new information being discovered every day giving us
clues into the nature of reality why anybody would be willing to spend one
nanosecond studying this ancient nonsense is beyond me.
John K Clark      See what's on my new list at  Extropolis
<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgroups.google.com%2Fg%2Fextropolis&data=04%7C01%7C%7C331e65c22232412b0cfd08d8d50c600f%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637493596406005031%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=w088Up2cWeQkJlvAlXXYERx3kgs35sg13UurJhEllhc%3D&reserved=0>

.