On Fri, Jun 4, 2021 at 2:20 PM <spudboy...@aol.com> wrote:

*> Allow me to differ on corporations, John. They do on a daily basis
> perform censorship, be it what they term false information, which which,
> for example has reversed itself on what was pondered by many, included the
> orange haired real estate guy las year. *

That's nice, but where is the example of corporate censorship that you
promised to give?

*> That the Wuhan lab juiced up the Bat flu, probably, my guess, to wipe
> out rebellious Hong Kong? This view is now the reverse of the 2020 view,
> for some reason?*

 That's nice, but where is the example of corporate censorship that you
promised to give?

> *> On CRT, yes not the tube but rather a way of promoting one race over
> another, and indoctrinating children that Caucasian thinking* [...]

Caucasian thinking? What the hell is that?

John K Clark      See what's on my new list at   Extropolis

'