That's a big IF, so hopefully the cash will go into more Javelin's for Vlad's
armor.

-----Original Message-----
From: John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com>
To: 'Brent Meeker' via Everything List <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Cc: meekerbr...@gmail.com <meekerbr...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sat, Apr 16, 2022 11:43 am
Subject: Re: NYTimes.com: Don’t Just Freeze Russia’s Money. Seize It.

On Sat, Apr 16, 2022 at 10:16 AM spudboy100 via Everything List
<everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> I am guessing that you believe taking the man's overseas goodies will being
> him to obey?

I believe that $100 billion would help Ukraine one hell of a lot in defending
itself against the war of aggression instigated by Donald Trump's best friend.
The fact that Putin's money would be used to thwart Putin's obscene ambitions
is just a nice bonus. John K Clark    See what's on my new list at  Extropolis
uuc

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/CAJPayv0ph_NWeLP4KDhCHY%2Bm2P86cSDY3bw%2BrBYiBHp1gt_VDg%40mail.gmail.com.