From: John Clark <johnkcl...@gmail.com>
To: 'Brent Meeker' via Everything List <everything-list@googlegroups.com>
Cc: meekerbr...@gmail.com <meekerbr...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sun, Jul 17, 2022 8:36 am
Subject: Re: Ahistorical 'Woke Culture' Is Moses Vs The Pharaoh Or As Augustin
Vs WAMP_the-Ingrate

On Sat, Jul 16, 2022 at 5:56 PM spudboy100 via Everything List
<everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> when I was on the ancient Kurzweil forum *(when it was a forum) I was
>corrected by a Dutch guy who was a software engineer from there, who corrected
>me, when I questioned why he mentioned that he had his companies health
>insurance. Why he even needed that, since even I knew that The Netherlands has
>public medicine for decades, already?? He told me, "My company cares about
>their employees sick days and health that they paid for us not get sick."
When I asked him what the mean't I was told me, "We don't have to wait to see a
doctor."

Well, everybody in the USA has to wait to see a doctor too, and many have to
wait quite literally forever because they can not afford to see a doctor at all.

> Let us let them have the last word, unless you're afraid of hearing
> "whataboudism" which is a way of refusing to compare and contrast, and thus
> deliberately avoid facts that go against one's ideology.

OK let me give you some facts, that can cut through all the internal
complications and just illustrates the inputs and the outputs:
The life expectancy of a person in the Netherlands in 2019 was 82.01 years.
The life expectancy of a person in the USA in 2019 was 78.79 years.
The per capita healthcare costs in the Netherlands in 2019 was $5,335.
The per capita healthcare costs in the USA in 2019 was $12,530.
Unless you deliberately avoid these facts because they go against your ideology
only one conclusion is possible, the healthcare system in the USA is
DRAMATICALLY more inefficient than the healthcare system in the Netherlands.
For decades the Democrats have tried to improve the ridiculous healthcare
system in the USA and for decades the Antidemocrats have opposed all attempts
to do so. And the Antidemocrats won.
pey--
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/CAJPayv1w2dR6dAxHN2DWjARQu7LhaaG9G3m3VcrYuKOKean9ZA%40mail.gmail.com.