This is how I think it will go.  Trump will be charged with mishandling government documents and convicted.  Biden will pardon him, thus avoiding more of his whining martyrdom....but that crime makes him ineligible to hold any federal office...and a pardon must be accepted with admission of guilt implicit.

Brent