No, the thing about us ash-kans traced to syria. Sirhan and Oswald dis it John
because of J. Edgar Hoover and the Dulles boys. Blackmail and counter Blackmail
with the Hoovers & the Missile of October 1962 for the Dulles bros! FBI sought
men who wanted to be men of destiny for assassins. Hoover..
    On Monday, August 7, 2023 at 06:16:15 AM EDT, John Clark
<johnkcl...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sun, Aug 6, 2023 at 6:56 PM 'spudboy...@aol.com' via Everything List
<everything-list@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> Being a Trumpkin myself, with a little RFK on the side,

RFK! If you put a gun to my head and I had to pick somebody even dumber than
Trump it would be RFK. I mean, the COVID vaccine has been genetically
engineered by Ashkenazy Jews and the Chinese so that it kills other races but
gives them immunity?  Sirhan Sirhan didn't kill RFK's father even though there
is a film and hundreds of eyewitnesses indicating that he did? Prescription
drugs cause mass shootings, not firearms? It was not Trump but  Bill Gates and
Dr. Fauci who launched "a historic coup d'état against Western democracy"? And
all vaccines cause autism? It's the sort of thing that gives crackpots a bad
name.

IlIl

jj

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/everything-list/CAJPayv3K%3D_sCD0hBCskPJwQrkedvS2%3DHzEQOY_EbyJV2qNMj0w%40mail.gmail.com.