You may have noticed, from a few subtle hints I may have given off, that I
am not a big fan of Donald Trump, so I was a bit surprised that I got a
letter in the snail mail from him begging me to give him money. It included
an envelope that required no stamp but suggested I put on a stamp anyway so
poor little Donnie Trump wouldn't have to pay for the postage. After some
deep contemplation I decided NOT to give him any money. I did however mail
the envelope and did so without putting a stamp on it. The envelope
contained nothing but a piece of paper about the size of a check that said
the following:

*"Trump is a billionaire and the son of a billionaire, so why does he need
my money? Trump is also a traitor a sex offender and a LOSER !"*

It was a very small gesture but it did make me feel a little better.

!*#