*For some strange reason that I don't pretend to understand most people
believe everything Trump says regardless of how batshit crazy it is, now
Trump is claiming Biden is trying to assassinate him, and I'm sure tens of
millions of people will believe him. But lies about the economy, not about
assassinations, are what is going to cause Trump to win the next (and last)
presidential election and become Führer of America for life:*

*A recent Harris poll indicates that the American public is ignorant about
economic reality *

*55% of Americans believe the economy is shrinking, but in reality the
economy is increasing.*

*49% believe unemployment is at a 50-year high, but in reality unemployment
is at a 50 year low. 72% believe inflation is increasing, but in reality,
the rate of inflation has fallen sharply from its post-Covid peak of 9.1%
and it's now about 3.4% .49% believe the S&P 500 stock market index is down
for the year, but in reality it went up 24% in 2023 and 12% so far this
year, so now it's at an all-time high. *

*Majority of Americans wrongly believe US is in recession – and most blame
Biden*
<https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/may/22/poll-economy-recession-biden>

0th