>Yes, that's usually the best approach to ensure that patches get included in
>EDS. Please include patches >that apply to master and the gnome-3-8-openismus
>branches. Please CC me and I can commit them >(unless someone beats me to it -
>I am currently on vacation).

Actually I've already opened a bug in bugzilla (#724626) for this and uploaded
patch there. Now I also added patch for openismus-work-3-8 branch.

Regards,
Mateusz

Intel GmbH
Dornacher Strasse 1
85622 Feldkirchen/Muenchen, Deutschland
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Christian Lamprechter, Hannes Schwaderer, Douglas Lusk
Registergericht: Muenchen HRB 47456
Ust.-IdNr./VAT Registration No.: DE129385895
Citibank Frankfurt a.M. (BLZ 502 109 00) 600119052