Hello Silvana,

We are in the process of replacing Outlook with Evolution 3.4.4., and we
> require to add a functionality to Evo mail subsystem, for this purpose
> we're considering develop a Evolution EExtension/complement to write
> protected mail messages.

Hmm. Is there some technical requirement to use Evolution 3.4.4 instead of
a newer version?
We have done a lot of improvements regarding to the EWS support in newer
versions.

> Where can we find  a useful list of all the plugins availables in
> Evolution? How can we begin to setup a develop environment?

What exactly do you need? :-)
About setup a development environment, I usually do:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-hackers/2014-March/msg00006.html

> Is there guide to develop a simple component for Evo and enable it into an
> existing Evolution instalation?

I don't think so, but in our page (https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evolution)
you can find some useful information, mainly in Developer Resources and
Reference Manuals

> Automatic notification:
> This e-mail and any file transmitted with it are confidential and may be
> legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and may not be
> disclosed to or used by anyone other than the addressee. If you have
> received this e-mail by mistake , please advise the sender immediately"

Hmm. This kind of message is not cool in open source mailing lists.

Best Regards,
--
Fabiano Fidêncio