Greetings,

We are in the process of replacing Outlook with Evolution 3.4.4., and we
require to add a functionality to Evo mail subsystem, for this purpose we're
considering develop a Evolution EExtension/complement to write protected mail
messages.

Where can we find  a useful list of all the plugins availables in Evolution?
How can we begin to setup a develop environment?

Is there guide to develop a simple component for Evo and enable it into an
existing Evolution instalation?

" Notificación Automática:
Este mensaje y cualquier archivo que se adjunte contiene información
privilegiada y confidencial. Es para uso exclusivo del destinatario. Si usted
ha recibido esta comunicación por error, por favor avísenos inmediatamente.
Automatic notification:
This e-mail and any file transmitted with it are confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and may not be
disclosed to or used by anyone other than the addressee. If you have received
this e-mail by mistake , please advise the sender immediately"