On Tue, 2020-11-03 at 10:36 +0100, Markus Elfring wrote:

> > I mean from how exactly you are trying to build Evolution.
>
> I suggest to take another look at provided information.
> See also the topic like “Using a customised directory for a software
> test installation”.
> https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/-/issues/1199

The original poster is either evading or ignoring the question (the
word "exactly" is key). That seems to be a common pattern with the
original poster, looking at their unhelpful Gitlab tickets / comments.

> I hope that you can become interested in further software evolution
> here.
>
> How is the status for the component “module-evolution-alarm-notify”?
>
> https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/-/tree/87732546bcfc8857cae337d3b793c858ebf5c36d/src/modules/alarm-notify

The original poster often wastes other people's time by asking vague
and broad [counter]questions, posting platitude statements and
commonplaces, and the original poster has been repeatedly unwilling to
follow best communication practices though having been pointed out.

> * Do you care for questionable software behaviour according to
> customised
>   run time environments?

The original author usually avoids bringing up specific topics and
instead posts vague unclear questions which waste other people's time.

> * How do you think about to check effects from a program start
>   after an installation succeeded for another software test?

The original author usually avoids bringing up specific topics and
instead posts vague unclear questions which waste other people's time.

Just a summary,
cheers,
andre
--