ISO-8859-1 wrote:

> I thought when people made the buttons describe an activity they usually
> put the affirmative in the bottom left
>
> Do you want to delete this file?
>
> [Delete file] [Don't delete file]
> It's still consistant.

Very true.  As an aside, pretty much every platform's usability
guidelines these days advise against using "Yes" and "No" in message
boxes... including the draft guidelines for GNOME dialog boxes that some
people over on the usability list have been working on:
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gup/proposals/dialog.html

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]    Desktop Engineering Group