Hi Guys,

        A nasty moan - I have had to kill evolution 3 times today because of
leaked mouse grabs D&D mails from evolution-mail to the shell tree view.
The leak appears to be in evolution-mail inasmuch that killing that
process frees up the system.

        I'd love to fix it, but it's not worth my time to consume an hour
re-building evolution and bug hunting only to find that it's already
fixed.

        So - what is the status / problem with the snapshots ? who is
responsible for this ? I'm very happy to do the work - but I need some
support.

        Regards,

                Michael.

--
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot