hi,

did anyone of you had the idea to write a ldap backend for anything else
than addressbook?

I just keep thinking of a such backend for calendar, having the data in
the ldap database, and thus creating premises of a real groupware.
I imagine that i am able to save my free busy into ldap and then others
while making a meeting request to check that thru the same ldap backend
and add participants to meeting in a separate tab, and not thru the
button "contacts".

For me its sounds interesting. If for others too, then let's have a
discussion, what are the possibilities and solutions.

peace,
Costin Cozan

PS. cheers to Stefan and Roland ;)