Hello

I'm still working on my syncing app for Evolution to Zaurus. I'm making
steady progress and the help previously provided by you guys (any girls
on the list ;-) ) have been immensely helpful.
Now I need to confirm something regarding the structure/layout for
"ECardPhone".
In trying to figure out why "ECardPhoneFlags" does not have a flag for
WORK_FAX for example, I tried to do something like the following snippet
of code ...

snip >>>>>>>>>>
/*for_each_func() is iterated over all the ECards in the AddressBook*/
void for_each_func(gpointer data, gpointer user_data) {

  ECard* card = (ECard*)data;

  while ((card->phone != NULL) && (card->phone->list != NULL)){

      ECardPhone* current = (ECardPhone*)card->phone->list->data;

//the following line of code needs my confirmation
      if ((current->flags & E_CARD_PHONE_FAX) && (current->flags &
E_CARD_PHONE_WORK)) {
          cout << "phone E_CARD_PHONE_FAX@work :" <<
(char*)current->number <<endl;
          addBook.homeInfo.HomeFax = string(current->number);
      }
}

... in other words, it seems like some of the flags are combined to
create types of phone addresses not provided by the  "primitives"
defined in "ECardPhoneFlags". Can someone please confirm this for me?

regards, and thanks in advance for your help
Stephan