On Sat, 2002-05-18 at 23:57, Stephan wrote:
> Hello
>
> I'm still working on my syncing app for Evolution to Zaurus. I'm making
> steady progress and the help previously provided by you guys (any girls
> on the list ;-) ) have been immensely helpful.
> Now I need to confirm something regarding the structure/layout for
> "ECardPhone".
> In trying to figure out why "ECardPhoneFlags" does not have a flag for
> WORK_FAX for example, I tried to do something like the following snippet
> of code ...
>
> ... in other words, it seems like some of the flags are combined to
> create types of phone addresses not provided by the  "primitives"
> defined in "ECardPhoneFlags". Can someone please confirm this for me?
>
> regards, and thanks in advance for your help
> Stephan

You're absolutely right about this, they are being combined in this way.

My absolute suggestion is to use ECardSimple.  It's a wrapper around
ECard that provides lots of access to fields.  This is exactly what
contact editor uses, so if you want to match the contact editor fields,
this is a good way to go.

Thanks,
   Chris