Hi all,

I've made the way email addresses are displayed in the message list (in
the To and From columns) configurable, so that you can either display
the full thing, as it is now, just display a person's name (if
available), or just the email address itself. I much prefer the
name-only option, which is why I added the feature in the first place.

I have the config option set up in the Mail Preferences tab under
Message Display and everything works fine, I just need to refresh the
current message list when the config settings are applied or when the
config dialog is closed, respectively. Right now I only get a refresh of
the area underneath the dialog, which looks ugly.

So, how can I queue a refresh of the current message list when the
config settings are applied or the config dialog is closed? I can't seem
to find a way to access the current message list.

Thanks,
Christian.