Well, the mailer takes camel's data adn converts it to html, but it can
be multiple html streams too.

You probably want to look in mail/mail-format.c and mail/mail-display.c,
rather than just e_text_to_html() if you need to find out the whole html
that is genereated, although e_text_to_html is used for textual
content.  I dunno if you can just create a gtkhtmlfilestream or
something to write to instead of the dipslay stream(s).