On Tue, 2002-06-18 at 10:52, Dominic Amann wrote:
> The normal (succesful) rendering in general of evo html e-mail seems
> very slow compared to moz.  Are you not using gecko?

No, we are not using gecko.  Is rendering the text slow or just the
images?  If it is the text is there a lot of text?  The development
version of gtkhtml (the html rendering engine we do use) is
significantly faster than the stable branch under almost all
circumstances, but we're still looking for places we can improve.

--Larry