Here it is (attached),
btw forgot (uups) to mention, evolution version used for the test is
1.0.8.  Which also sometimes crashes, if I use my own hand created
icalendar file.  I know it's my fault, but an error instead of a crash
would be nice. And I use gnome2 (garnome final) on a stock redhat 7.3 if
that makes a difference. Otherwise it's an smp machine. Hope I have all
the info now.

Here's the record from the apache log:
127.0.0.1 - - [25/Jul/2002:11:48:50 -0600] "GET /ronald/calendar.ics
HTTP/1.0" 200 422 "-" "gnome-vfs/1.0.5"

Let me know if you need more info,
Ronald

On Thu, 2002-07-25 at 11:10, JP Rosevear wrote:
> On Thu, 2002-07-25 at 01:00, Ronald Kuetemeier wrote:
> > Ok,
> > here is my theory about how I think I should see scheduling info
> > (free/busy) in evolution.
> >
> > 1. Setup a web dav server, for data sharing <works>
> > 2. Put icalendar info onto that server per user <works>
> > 3. Add the link to that server into the free/busy field in evolution
> >     contacts. <works>
> > 4. create meeting seeing the free/busy info from the server <doesn't
> > show any busy time, but finds and downloads the file form server>
> >
> > I looked at the code but didn't find enough info in a short time where
> > the file is parsed and converted into a e-meeting-model(?) .
> >
> > Anyway, seems like the file is fetched from the server, even it doesn't
> > do a propfind for dav just a get (http), and the meeting gui indicates
> > there is data for that user.  I also tried and changed the return mime
> > type for the file to text/calendar to no success.
> >
> > So either my icalendar is wrong, I used one from outlook and evolution
> > with no success. Or ....
>
> Can you provide the icalendar data for me to look at?
>
> -JP
> --
> --
> JP Rosevear                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Ximian Inc.                           http://www.ximian.com

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
PRODID:-//Microsoft Corporation//Outlook MIMEDIR//EN
VERSION:1.0
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20020724T190000Z
DTEND:20020724T193000Z
LOCATION:trest
SUMMARY:test
PRIORITY:3
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR
BEGIN:VCALENDAR
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
PRODID:-//Ximian//NONSGML Evolution Calendar//EN
VERSION:2.0
METHOD:PUBLISH
BEGIN:VEVENT
UID:20020725T000143Z-27916-501-1-0@ron-notebook
DTSTAMP:20020725T000322Z
DTSTART:20020725T090000Z
DTEND:20020725T100000Z
TRANSP:OPAQUE
SEQUENCE:2
SUMMARY:from test
LOCATION:home
CATEGORIES:Miscellaneous
CLASS:PUBLIC
ORGANIZER;CN=Test Kuetemeier:MAILTO:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR