On Thu, 2002-08-08 at 16:24, Gopi wrote:
> Is there anyway I can checkout only part of the module without having to
> recompile everything and building single evolution binary.
>
> for example, is there anyway i can checkout what is the current state of
> nntp, without having to build with evolution. kindly point me to any
> documents regarding this if available.

You can checkout whatever you want, look at any cvs manual (info cvs
provides a very nice manual).

But you can't *build* it without having everything checked out in the
evolution module, and you probably need 'gal' and 'gtkhtml' at least
from cvs as well (as well as all of the -devel packages of all
dependencies).